A buyer’s agent is a licensed professional who acts for you, to find the “right” property for the “right” price.
We find the property that meets your requirements and negotiate to purchase it, at the lowest price possible.
We act for you and only for you, giving you the purchaser, confidence in the process.
PBA are totally independent. We act with integrity and honesty and do not receive kickbacks or commissions from any third party involved in the property purchase.
We have extensive experience in real estate, building and valuation throughout Adelaide and South Australia.
You can gain access to “off market” listings.
Have a professional negotiator acting on your behalf, to secure the “right” property for the “right” price.
We have access to the latest data on the Adelaide property market.
We enable you to actually enjoy the experience – because the worry is off your mind.
We aim to save you thousands and help you avoid costly mistakes.
Think of our service as like an insurance policy. We aim to take much of the emotion out of the purchasing process and to ensure you don’t pay too much.
What we do
- Save you time and reduce your stress in finding the “right” property
- Save you money by ensuring that you do not pay too much
- Provide local knowledge; we specialize in Adelaide and its surroundings
- Represent people from interstate and overseas wanting to purchase a property in South Australia
- Act with complete discretion
- Our fees are based on a fixed quote to you
How we do it
- Work with you to determine your requirements
- Search for the “right” property for you
- Shortlist potential properties. You will only have to look at properties that meet your requirements
- Discuss the “pros” and “cons” of each property
- As we are property valuers, we can determine the current market value of the property
- Negotiate with the vendor (or vendor’s agent) to buy on your behalf